Ultrasonic Inspection of Welds / Ultrasonic Inspection of Cast and Forged Metals / Ultrasonic Thickness Gauging and Lamination Assessments / Ultrasonic Corrosion Mapping / High Temperature Thickness Measurements / Detection and the Sizing of Defects, Cracks, and Porosity
• Free updates & releases
• Customer-centric development
• Intelligent features to enhance your productivity
Detect flaws in many types of materials reliably and efficiently, with end-to-end traceability. This user-friendly app is the first of its kind, with the ability to rewind time for each indication as well as rich collaboration features including voice, photo and text annotations.
Every update brings exciting new capabilities. See the evolution so far…
Top capabilities introduced with App Version 1:
• The world's first fully wireless UT instrument with intelligent software
• 400 Volt Square Pulser for even the most demanding jobs
• Corrosion Grid added to give more insights into your measurements
• Heat Map on corrosion for precise visualization of your findings
• Rewind time to replay the inspection process
• Full data access even in offline mode
• Secure cloud data sharing for significantly improved collaboration
• German, Chinese, Korean, Russian language support
• Remote support/data sharing in real-time
• Full Logbook automation to make your procedures traceable
… and much more.
Continuous software service, maintenance and bug fixes. Compatibility upgrades to fully support the latest generation iPads and the latest version of iOS to enhance your productivity.
Top capabilities introduced with App Version 2:
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Terms of Service apply.
Proceq is now part of Screening Eagle Technologies.
Screening Eagle is a merger of Dreamlab, a Singapore-based software and robotics company and Proceq, a Swiss-based NDT company with a 65+ year heritage as a market leader in portable sensors. Together, we protect the built world with software, sensors and data.
You are being redirected to ScreeningEagle.com